It's important as a mom to take some time out for ourselves every now and then outside of being a mom just so we don't lose who we are. Here are some things I did this week that were all about me :)
* I took an extra long, extra hot shower and didn't worry about poopy diapers or pureed peaches
* I went to the grocery store yesterday all by myself. Now this may not seem like such a big deal, but it is a 30+ minute process to get myself dressed, Hunter dressed, Hunter's diaper bag packed and then to get everything and everybody in the car...it's definitely an adventure. Yesterday, I was able to just grab my purse and hop in the car...so nice! :)
* I slept in until 11am last week. I felt like a new woman!
* I read Cosmopolitan front to back all in one sitting while drinking some wine :)
Hunter is a crawling maniac...he is getting into everything and is wearing momma out! He is also pulling up on everything including our furniture, our stairs, and the fireplace. This totally freaks me out because I'm afraid he's going to smack his face or bust his nose. He stood up by himself yesterday without holding on to anything and I was so amazed! He is getting so big right before my eyes and it's the most unbelievable thing I have ever seen. I can't believe he is my son! <3
So onto the exciting info...Daniel and I have decided that we are going to try to make Hunter a big brother. :) There are several reasons why we want to add to our family:
* I think having a close aged sibling will be a blast.
* When we are done washing bottles and changing diapers I want to be DONE! I don't want to stop for a year or so and then do it all over again.
* We currently have a swing, jumperoo, and bouncy seat in our living room and I want to be able to put them away for good instead of putting them away for a year and pulling them out again.
* I want to get back in tip top shape, but don't feel like I can until after baby #2.
Whether we have a boy or a girl, we are done after baby #2. I've always wanted 2 kids...a boy and a girl, but if I don't get my girl I won't be too heartbroken. I love my baby boy and I think it would be awesome for him to have a brother. I just want a healthy baby...that is the most important thing to us. Soooo wish us luck and send lots of pink baby dust if you have any!! :) <3